1. By using the Website, you authorise Champion Flour Milling Ltd., (Champion) to collect and use the following kinds of personal information from you:
a. information about your use of the Website;
b. information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the Website;
c. information about transactions carried out over the Website;
d. information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Website’s services; and
e. any other information that you send to Champion, its distributors and/or agents.
2. You acknowledge and accept that Champion may use your personal information solely for the purpose of:
a. the administration of the Website;
b. personalising the Website for you;
c. enabling your access to, and use of, the Website;
d. advising to you, product updates, web site updates, marketing and advertising for Champion, products and services;
e. supplying the products to you or your designated recipient and obtaining payment; and
f. assessment of credit-worthiness and enforcement of Champion rights.
3. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, Champion may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
4. Other than as stated above, Champion will not disclose any personal information relating to you to any third party without your consent.
5. You acknowledge and accept that:
a. the information is held in secure data servers by Champion Flour Milling Ltd., at the Website host for championflour.co.nz – notwithstanding that it may also be held elsewhere by Champion and other persons for the purposes described above; and
b. where information can be readily retrieved you will have access to it, the right to request correction, deletion and the right to be notified of action taken in response to any such request, subject to payment of any reasonable charge (if any).
6. Champion will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, which includes storing all the personal information you provide on its secure servers, and protecting information relating to electronic transactions entered into via the Website by encryption technology.
8. In the event that Champion or the Website is sold, acquired, merged, liquidated, restructured or otherwise transferred to another party, Champion reserves the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law its user databases, together with any personal or non-personal information contained therein to such party acquiring the assets.